March 01, 2021

In Memoriam Roos

 Sunday, February 28, 2021

In Memoriam Roos (Rouska)

I wanted to let you know that my great friend Roos fell asleep yesterday, February 26, 2021, after a week of running vet and examinations showed a tumor in her spine at the level of lumbar2 that made further life impossible.


In December 2015 I received Roos (Rouska) in a shelter but adopted her a month later.

She ended up living with me for over 5 years and I may say had a wonderful dog life. On February 14, 2021 she turned 11 and I thought that, given her excellent condition at the time, she could still stick with it for a few more years. Not knowing that the treacherous enemy was already in the process of taking her to a hopefully even better place.

Thank you for giving me Rose and how all the energy that had to be put in in the first 2 years to make this Rose bloom has paid off. She was really a super Galgo Lady and we will miss her terribly.

She was my first adoption dog and there are still some left now, but one thing is for sure .... Galgos will crawl into your heart.

And in my heart there will always be a place for Rose, my Grand Dame

Sincerely

André

Rotterdam








No comments:

Post a Comment