March 14, 2021

Update Tony

Thursday, March 11, 2021

The diary of an adopted dog.

They named me Tony in Spain when they rescued me from a killing station. After a doctor's examination and the necessary injections, I was lovingly received in the shelter.

But what could I do as a puppy in such a shelter?

There were playmates and hugs from the volunteers, but there was no lovely homely nest.

After a while I thought the time was right to discover the world and look for my litter.

That is how I ended up with a family in Belgium. After a while I noticed that there was not such a good relationship between me and my new family. Fortunately there was a foster family where I could go and was surrounded with love.

I was looking forward to a nice home again and really after a month a sweet man came to visit. There were two of them. Yes you think that is a couple, but no, they were 2 brothers. It was almost love at first sight. After an introductory walk, I had a wonderful feeling. My future owner drank a cup of coffee and chatted with my foster mom, and I also received lovely hugs. That felt great.

Man I had to wait until everything was okay with my new owner before he could pick me up. After a long wait, I thought, it was finally time. Full of excitement I waited for my owner and was finally allowed to go to my new home. However, he had another surprise for me. We went to visit his aunt where we took a nice walk. After lunch we finally left. For me the journey took a long time because I was so curious where I am going to live now.

And then suddenly we were there.

My owner left me in our house with his mother. I don't know what he was going to do, but he wasn't gone long and I liked that. I could already walk through my new home and see where everything was. When my owner got home I got food and some toys. I did not immediately eat the food in because I wanted to inspect the garden first. Man what was that? It is not super big but on the sides there is a hedge with a wire behind it. There are also several containers with some plants in which they could be useful. Will I find out in the coming days.

After exploring the garden I went to eat something. I find it strange that the food tastes the same as at my daycare mom. Did she give him anything? Will ask my owner tomorrow.

I will rest a little while it was an exciting day today.

Resting, yes and then the owner received another visit! Maybe it wasn't for my owner, but for me. I already got a big hug and as a surprise a nice stick. Man man  I have already fallen in love with it here. Night falls and there is a lovely stove burning mmm nice and cozy and warm now I feel how exhausted I am tired and let myself fall into my dog ​​bed, at the same time my eyes close.

Sleep time says my owner and I have to go to pee and then go into the crate. That's what my owner thought. First test whether I am not allowed to sleep outside the crate. He understood it better than I thought because I walked into it myself in his little trick. Sleep tight. Hop and then it is dark. I still pushed against it, but it didn't work, so I went to sleep anyway

Sunday today would I also get a Sunday? My owner came downstairs and I had to go outside as soon as possible. Brrr how cold it was outside and the grass looked white. Quickly finished my pee and back inside. My owner was already having breakfast and I also got my food but was not hungry yet. I played some more both indoors and outdoors. In the meantime my owner was working in the household. After an hour I ate all my grains and they were still the same as always, which is a stroke of luck because I really like them. I think it's time for a walk, daddy is putting on his walking shoes yeah. What a walk that man was. This one was something completely different. Just walked along the road and suddenly there was so much to browse and look, ducks, water chickens and birds. We did come home through the center. Now it was time for my dad to go shopping and I was alone. Mmmm I thought to myself that seat where my owner is sitting seems a nice place, will give it a try. Oops oops that was not a good move for me. My owner scolded me, which was not fun, but yes, my daycare mom allowed me to do that. Here I have an incredibly large soft dog bed, but such a seat is otherwise also soft.

I think my owner is testing me because he was gone again and now I was outside so no seat setback.

Baasje did bring a surprise for me.











No comments:

Post a Comment