August 15, 2021

Tomas

 Wednesday 11 August 2021

Tuesday.

This morning I finally had surgery to repair my ear. There was already a crack in it when I arrived at Fabienne's, luckily I forgot how that had happened and I couldn't tell the owners either. They thought it was too dangerous to leave it that way because I was quite happy to sniff around in the bushes and it could get caught in a bush. They have waited until I feel completely at home here to have it fixed.

So today was the big day. No breakfast.... that was cruelly disappointing and last night no chew stick either !! A short walk this morning and then straight to the vets. I did sleep well there but when I woke up I had an idiotic green bandage around my head. Next to me in the wake-up room was a friend with a similar bandage around his tail (which had become a lot shorter).

Fortunately, my mistress came quickly to take me home. My friend Kamiel had been very concerned and he came to comfort me. Fortunately I can sleep in here on the couch, but I have to wear that crazy bandage for a few more days. It is not visible but it seems that the operation was completely successful and my ear will be whole again. I heard they had to shave my hair, I just hope it grows back soon.

Wednesday.

Woke up fully awake today. That bandage was super annoying. Fortunately, after 2 attempts to get it off properly, the owners gave up.... phew! Boss says it will heal faster that way, they keep a close eye on me. If no one sees it, I'll take a look in the mirror later.

I'll let you know soon if my hair has grown back yet. Hope to see you soon.

Tomas🐾

Tomas is still a little unhappy today but the operation went well and soon he will be even more beautiful than he already was.

Jeannine









No comments:

Post a Comment