August 17, 2021

Milou has been with us for 1 month now.

 Sunday 15 August 2021

We are very happy with her. She is a sweetheart that loves to be with us and enjoys all the attention she can get. Also a real busy bee and a typical young dog that constantly pushes the boundaries, how can I get attention and where can I put my teeth or what can I tear to pieces. πŸ™ƒ She is also slowly getting used to other people and dogs. Not always easy for her with all these new things and sounds around her, but you can really see her progress. With the occasional small reassurance or the presence of us, a lot can be done. She also did well on holiday in France. She doesn't like heat, then she would rather be lazy than tired and she looks for shade. We thought, a Spaniard will love the sun, but that doesn't apply to her. πŸ˜ƒ I'm glad we were able to adopt Milou. That we can give her a home. Thank you for making all of this possible!






No comments:

Post a Comment