August 08, 2021

In memoriam Tibbs. 🐢 🌈πŸ₯€

 Thursday 5 August 2021

Yesterday I had to say goodbye to the sweetest, cutest, most beautiful, loyal, greatest, funniest, smartest, tenderest, bravest, most fantastic creature. Tibbs (Benjamin at Ace) my hero, my buddy and rock, always so happy to see me. Everyone's friend and loved by everyone. You melted many hearts. So much unconditional love. Endured and experienced so much together. I'm going to miss your beautiful face, your familiar scent, your chamois ears and your hugs. It was love at first sight from the start. Adopting you was the best decision ever. You had a rough start in life but our years together were just amazing. We had a strong bond. You learned to have faith again and what happiness and love was You leave a big void in my heart but I am oh so glad to have had you in my life. Be well my dearest Tibbsje and big friend of Bo. You will be missed by many..."Someday, somewhere over the rainbow we'll meet again" R.I.P. πŸ’”πŸΆπŸ₯€πŸ˜ͺπŸ₯°πŸŒˆ❤

Thank you to your organization Ace-Charity Fabienne Paques for linking us to this beautiful, special soul almost 12 years ago. So much love for this beast. He made our lives a whole lot richer and more complete. ❤❤❤








No comments:

Post a Comment