August 30, 2021

Remco (ACE Bertje)

Sunday 29 August 2021

Hello, on 2/9/2020 I ended up with my owners in Belgium. Since then I have lived with them and my cat brother and we are the best friends ever. My owners have been very patient with me. I'm super excited about life. I like to meet new people. There are a lot of dog friends that I get along very well with and have a good run around. Lashka is my best friend. Under her guidance I can run around freely in nature. My owners love me very much and give me the necessary space to grow and develop myself further. I reward them with good listening and with my sincere adoration.

PS: from the adopters: thank you very much for allowing us to adopt this wonderful dog. We couldn't live without him anymore.

With best regards,

Chris




 



No comments:

Post a Comment