May 27, 2020

Yesterday there were flowers ....!!!!


Wednesday 27 May 2020



Hello dear animal friends,
Was enjoying my Chives yesterday morning, full of pretty purple flowers that the bees
are so fond of.
It never flowered so profusely.
However….
Marie-Sol and Lady-Jane stayed outside for a long time last night during their pee.
In addition, when they came home and plopped on the couch with me, I noticed some sort of
onion smell from both their mouths.
Couldn't really place it until this morning ..
Came outside and saw it right away, ALL the beautiful Chive flowers were gone !!
Anyway, the perpetrators are known, they had both neatly stripped the Chives of their flowers last night, no stems were broken.
Am I happy with this? Well, really not!
Am I mad at them? Well really not, because I can actually laugh about it, now I think of it!
Now I have closed the garden gate, because I also planted new flowers in that garden last week.
Anyway. it likes the street haha.

Sweet greetings from the Chive eaters, Jody and me, Tieske.

No comments:

Post a Comment