May 23, 2020

Chocolat: in memoriam.



In memoriam: Chocolat (ACE Bola) adopted in November 2006 died on 21/5/20. "I close my eyes and for a moment everything is fine ..."


I see you at every corner of the door, following me everywhere, with your curious and mischievous eyes, I see you playing endlessly with a flower pot, I see you running like crazy in the snow, I see you wading in your pool, I see you rolling in the fresh grass.

I hear you barking in the garden, I hear your nails when you trot on the tiles, I hear you loudly drinking your water, I hear you sigh deeply before falling asleep, then hear you snoring so loud that I must refrain from bursting into laughter.

I smell your smell that I would recognize among a thousand, blindfolded, the smell of your pads when I sniff them deeply your smell of wet dog after a walk in the rain, your smell of grass after you roll in the freshly mowed grass, your smell of fabric conditioner after sleeping on my freshly washed sheets.

My lips feel the freshness of your wet muzzle, the softness of your soft hairs around your nose, where I give you millions of soft kisses, the top of your skull where I give you smacking kisses.

My fingers feel the softness of your fur, the shape of your face that I take in my hand so many times, your wet tongue and your kisses, your little warm body coiled against me in the evening when you fall asleep.

But tonight I'm opening my eyes and you're not here ... and you'll never be there again ... and I'm cold now 💔

Rest in peace my love chicken ...

Until we meet again…

Your mom who loves you a thousand and a thousand and a thousand and a thousand and forever and to heaven ❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment