May 26, 2020

THE STORY OF GEMA, ... OUR FOSTER CARE FAMILIES ARE SO IMPORTANT TO US !!



On Sunday May 17, after almost two years in foster care you left for your own house. For you the great happiness, for me ...

On Friday I received an email, sleep on it for a night, but I wonder if it is feasible for Gema to come to us after all  this time. If you prefer to keep her yourself, we will step aside.

These words really touched me, your new owners only want the best for you.
You couldn't be yourself here, our Roxy was too active for you. And for myself, my job as a daycare mom was to give you all my love and take care of you, until ... the right owners came by.
We had to wait a long time, but we succeeded.

Thank you to the family who have taken Gema into their heart. Thank you for sending me photos, videos and updates.
Enjoy your Omaatje (new name).
Little girl you are forever in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment