May 20, 2020

Get a drawing of your four-legged friend ...


Wednesday 20 May 2020

"My name is Alexandra, I am the happy owner of 5 ACE | SHIN dogs, all great four-legged friends!

To help those who are left behind in Spain, who are currently having a hard time, and who cannot go home yet, I would like to make drawings to support them.

Their care, their food, their life must be able to continue ...

"How does it work? How am I going to do it?

The idea is to ask for 50 Euro for a drawing of your dog in A3 format (based on a photo). For two dogs of the same size I ask for 75 Euro. Below you can see an example.

I deposit each amount in ACE | SHIN's account. I donate the shipping costs to ACE | SHIN myself

You can email me at anakinzero@me.com

Thank you very much in advance !! "

No comments:

Post a Comment