February 14, 2021

Just a testimonial about TERRA

 Thursday, February 11, 2021


I saw that Terra is in the spotlight today and I want to say something about her. When she was with her previous adoptive, just before she gave her up, Terra came with me to the counter at my work (then no Corona and therefore without a screen) and ... she behaved very well on the shit next to her owner during the long procedure. Small children passed by and then she turned to greet them cheerfully. Really a super dog for those who love big dogs!

I tried to persuade her owner because I know what it feels like when you are insecure and then such a calf ... I also experienced it with our first Turk ... but luckily I kept on going because they are FANTASTIC dogs once you know how to handle them: very sweet but sometimes quirky 😷😷😷

But there you need to discover the qualities of Mastins and Turks  ... because they are soooo sweet! I would have adopted her myself if it weren't for the fact that I already had 6 dogs and 1 real big Turkish shepherd who likes to play boss. But you can add this as an extra advertisement!

For more information about Terra, please click on her name.


The video was taken a while ago when she was still a puppy. She is two now - more up to date photos on her page. 



No comments:

Post a Comment