February 17, 2021

Comment "Last day" on the blog.

 Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Hello dear animal friends.

Saw the photo on the Blog under the heading, The Last Day.

Simply HEART-BREAKING !!!, but unfortunately it is the tough reality 

Heartbreaking to see how this sweet innocent animal looks back one more time, not understanding what awaits him, so death….

After seeing the photo I cried for an hour and went through a roller coaster of emotions, viz. anger, hatred and a lot of sadness.

But unfortunately, I can't punish those godforsaken bastards who dump their dogs like that, if only I could, would have them all shot right away ...

Sorry for my language, but I am simply someone who stands up for the weak, read dogs, children and mentally handicapped, in short, for all who cannot defend themselves against this tough world!

Thank God I also read many beautiful posts on the Blog from all the dogs who have received and will receive a golden basket, that brings the matter into balance a bit, but still… ..

Fabienne, I am amazed at how you can still maintain this, but I also understand you - sometimes you have to swallow for the well-being of the dogs you possibly have from the killing station, in short, big ask!!!

And yes, then I worry about a something on the foot of one of my spaniels, which has to be cut out immediately, because it could bother her.

Yes dear animal friends, it is just depends where you are born as a dog, if you were born in Spain you run a huge risk, unless you end up in the hands of Fabienne.

Had to say this, sweet greetings from Jody, Marie-Sol, Lady-Jane and Mamie Tieske.

No comments:

Post a Comment