February 11, 2021

Cielo in foster care in the Netherlands

 Tuesday, February 9, 2021


Hello dear people,

My name is Cielo, and in Spanish it means heaven. I am a Podenco mix and am about 50 cm tall and a 3 year old girl. Since 15 January I have been staying with my foster family in Roermond (the Netherlands). I arrived there as a scared and insecure dog, but with the help of my foster family and their dogs I have lost a lot of my fear. 

My confidence grows every day. I like to play and walk with my housemates, but I can certainly enjoy the garden. Like so many dogs, I was sold because I was not understood, rescue dogs are not ready-made dogs. That is why I am now looking for a sweet owner or owners with a lot of experience and a stable dog friend. 

What I need are lots of hugs, love and patience to fully understand me. I am very sweet, affectionate, house trained and do not break anything. I can be a bit cautious towards strange dogs, otherwise I am very social with my fellow dogs. I just need some time to get to know them. I find children a little scary because I never know what to expect from them. Unfortunately this increases my insecurity, and it is more pleasant for me to be allowed to live with an owner without children. 

Who can offer me a golden basket in a forever home? Even if you can't do this yourself, you could be of great help to me by spreading this message further, so sharing is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance!

A paw from Cielo

For more information about sweet Cielo, please click on her name. 


No comments:

Post a Comment