February 26, 2021

In memoriam Cesar

 Tuesday, February 23, 2021

It is with great sorrow that I have to inform you that we had to say goodbye to Cesar yesterday. 13 years ago I was lucky enough to adopt him as a 5-month old puppy through you. Last week he suddenly started to limp, and after further investigation, bone cancer was diagnosed. That hit us like a bomb. He must have walked with it for years and we never noticed anything. Such a very strong guy! We helped him with pain medication, but nevertheless he still had too much pain and was soon unable to do anything on his own. So I had to make the hardest human decision ... for 13 years he was my most loyal and dearest friend. My rock in the surf for 13 years! Thank you for getting him into my life through you. He had a nice farewell in the family circle and his urn has a nice place with us.













No comments:

Post a Comment