September 20, 2021

Lockdown for Chapar!!! (El Chaparral)

 Monday September 20, 2021

Chapar is in lockdown.

On September 8 , he underwent surgery on his left cruciate ligament .

He has to keep quiet for eight weeks.

Which is difficult with a crossing of Spanish water dog and DEFINITELY with Border collie in his blood!๐Ÿ˜ฉ

My mistress (1m56) has sacrificed herself for a whole week to sleep on a folding bed in the kitchen. Chairs were placed in the seat and the stairs were barricaded so that I certainly wouldn't jump. On a leash outside in my own garden! It feels weird to be on a leash on my own property. That feels unnatural because I am in charge and I keep out intruders! But I had to give myself, I felt that it was not going to happen. Yet I was somewhat offended in my values!

When Imogen comes home from school she takes me outside to take a pee. See selfie video. But I don't like snoopers. What do you think pipi do on command and certainly not the other need I have to do. It certainly didn't go smoothly after surgery.

After a week my boss carried me back upstairs to my trusted sleeping place. Not on the ottoman at the end of their bed, but on a pillow on the floor.

I will be so happy that I can do everything myself again. I have lost my independence. Only now do I realize that I am a spoiled brat. But yes, with my Spanish charms I can achieve a lot. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Why else would I have been adopted by them. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคช

A lockdown greeting from Chapar

Geraldine, Chris, Imogen and Minoush.







No comments:

Post a Comment