June 23, 2020

LOUCHETTE, update

Tuesday, June 23, 2020




Ola queridos amigos,

How are you all doing?
It is exactly 6 months ago today that I was able to lie in my golden basket. Hopefully I can celebrate my first birthday around Christmas.

Today we are not partying, I just haven't fully recovered from my bullet surgery (Blog June 3, 2020).
On the 9th of June they removed the staples (luckily they put me to sleep) but I still don't feel well.
For a week I no longer feel like playing and I am always tired.
The food no longer tastes good and I do nothing but sleep.
Tomorrow we go again to the veterinary clinic for a thorough examination.

Still there is a bright spot: maybe I will soon receive a certificate and a rosette ??? for my participation in the dog competition (Blog 01 June 2020).

See you soon for more news.
Greetings to everyone,

Louchette

PS I hope Choupette, Coquette, Poupette and Shebo are doing well in their golden baskets.





No comments:

Post a Comment