June 10, 2020

Just a message from our sweet dog Xavi ...


My name is Xavi (ACE Mr. Coucou)

On Tuesday, May 26, I arrived in Belgium after a very long drive in the truck. I was frozen and didn't want to walk on a leash. My owner had to carry me.

When I got home I found my new house is more than ok! I got a big basket, we went to buy treats together at the pet store and my owners give me good food and lots of hugs every day.

I now live in the West Flemish countryside and I've already seen strange things here. They have very large black and white dogs here, my owner calls them cows. I would like to play with them.
My walks in the morning and evening are blissful and I walk like crazy on the dog pasture.

From this week on I will go to school every Thursday, because I will become a big dog and on a walk my mistress is sometimes pulled along the ground .

Thanks for all my good care in Spain, I will miss all my friends, but I am very used to it here now! Many licks, Xavi🐕

Thanks for your fantastic organization, we couldn't have done better with our dog. The adoption was fair and all our questions were answered patiently.

Many greetings
Marijke and Matthias


No comments:

Post a Comment