October 29, 2016

Dear Floyd, beautiful, blonde boy,



Dear Floyd, beautiful blonde boy,

Your beautiful eyes and faithful glance made me choose you as my virtual adopted dog. You live in distant Spain, in the custody and care of true animal lovers. They do everything to make the wait for a nice boss bearable for you.

So I was so happy with the news, a few days ago that a real adoption candidate had presented itself. I waited in suspense to hear the outcome of the proceedings.

This morning, the verdict came. With disbelief and regret I stared at the screen. The adoption could not proceed. But besides the sadness I felt proud. Proud of the man or woman who has taken this decision. Proud of the courage and integrity this person has shown because, Floyd, this person has thought of your happiness and well-being. They have put your interests before theirs. What we all want for you is a warm secure home where you will be cherished as a true family member.

Dear Floyd, the wait continues. So I would like to put my arms around you. I want to lay my head on yours and whisper that everything will be fine. But I live here, and you're over there. I promise you that every day I will look at your picture, so hard that you'll feel it. You'll feel the love and know that I am thinking of you.

All the best big guy,
Ann Van Impe and Ace dog Chanty

No comments:

Post a Comment