October 17, 2020

Tiburon's story

 Friday, October 16, 2020

Hello everyone,

I'm Tiburon, which means shark in Spanish.

They named me that because I have a smaller lower jaw. A shark mouth

Furthermore, I am not like a shark, I am kind to other dogs, although I do find large dogs a bit scary. I find cats interesting and children a bit unpredictable but I don't do anything to them.

My new owner calls me Tiby and I've been with her for a year now.

At first I didn't understand her very well. She was not happy, I heard that in her voice, because I was gnawing at her furniture when she left me alone for a moment. I had no idea that you were not allowed to poop and urinate everywhere and especially in the house. With a lot of patience she taught me that this must be done on the street. I also get a bone regularly, I like that.

Now going on the street is great fun, she takes a ball and if I bring the ball back when she has thrown it away I get a compliment.

During the year that I have been with her, she has regularly taken me on a trip and we often go hiking and walk through the mountains and along the sea.

I still get a bit nervous when she leaves me alone for a while but she keeps coming back and it keeps getting better.

When I really can't come along, I go to stay with dog friends, I can run in the grass and they are just as sweet to me.

I'm glad I got such a nice home.

Tiby


The first acquaintance.



Walking in the woods



Went to the hairdresser



Chilling in the sun



To the beach




Playing with my friends

















No comments:

Post a Comment