January 15, 2017

Sayang Maksurilla

THIS IS THE STORY OF SAYANG MAKSURILLA.



Hello, I'm Sayang Maksurilla, but when I lived with you I was called Pilly.
I've been living for four months now with Mama York and the other vagabonds. I no longer bite because I have this great big family to look after me. I still have separation anxiety but I go with mummy to dog training where I listen and come back quite well.

I get good food here and I have my own chair, a basket, a house and a bean bag. I really feel like a diva! All four of us have different winter jackets and also jerseys because it gets cold here. I am the youngest and in a great pack. Our groomer comes to the house and looks after our coats.

I will send you some pictures now. Thank you for all your care when I lived with you in Spain. And thank you too to Nancy Bertels, and for the lady who collected me and who look me over to Belgium. Do you ever come to Harlem. Would you like to meet for a coffee?












No comments:

Post a Comment