August 03, 2020

Sendra

Monday, August 3, 2020



I have now been with my owners for almost 10 weeks, in Belgium, and I am still doing very well here.

At first I was very scared on the street and walked with my tail between my legs, but thanks to the dog school and my owners I am no longer afraid and I walk with my tail in the air.

It's fun to play with my ball on the nearby playground and I already have two good friends at the dog school, Luna and Fientje, a Border Colie and a Fox Terrier.

This week the vet pulled my last milk tooth because it just wouldn't fall out and there was dirt between my two teeth, I was off the chart for a few hours and was very hungry afterwards.

I'll send you some more pictures of myself because I'm really photogenic.

Big paw from me, Sendra



No comments:

Post a Comment