November 21, 2015

Leon the Pitbull - no ears, no value.



Only five months old - living on the street


I haven't had my name for very long.
My dear mother gave me the gift of life five months ago. Today I am out on the street.



I was so skinny and my poor ears were cut off

In the short five months that I've lived my ears were cut off, suddenly and brusquely  ...
In the five months that I've lived they wanted to use me for cruel fights ...
Those five months were hell .. my existence was one of loneliness and fear
During those five months I was thrown in the street, I've been sleeping on the streets, living on the streets ...
During those five months I wanted so badly to be who I am, a puppy. A little puppy who wants to learn and wanted to share friendship, ..

My body got scabies, I got skinny and I was rejected, people kicked me away. People looked contemptuously at my frail body. For them it's a symbol of bad things. They only see me as a biting dog, a dog used for fighting. We Pitbulls are so unjustly accused and condemned and judged without knowing the facts. 


Look at me. I'm a puppy. I have never done anything wrong.

I'm so not like that... I love you and am so grateful to have been rescued. I am a puppy who wants to play and learn, to respect and appreciate. We are all born with these characteristics. Teach me and  I'll be grateful.

Recently I was taken in at the Refugio. Now I'm Leon. I'm someone. I count. I'm a dog like any other dog, who wants to ​​become loved and spoiled and develop to the extent of my capabilities.

Who will give me a chance, take me for who I am and not the way society wants to see me?
I, Leon, newly baptized and just on my way to another world, the world that each puppy deserves.
I, Leon want to play and romp, be naughty sometimes but obey, to be with you and make you happy with my pure friendship that never left my heart. I have never been any different from any other dog that comes into this world.




I want to play like any other puppy ....



... romping with my foster brother in foster care.


No comments:

Post a Comment