December 21, 2015

Sany found love at last. RIP Sweet Sany

A sad message from the beautiful Papa Antoine



Sadly I have to bring you bad news.
Sany has died. He died softly in my lap.
I thought it was much too early for him to go but, unfortunately, he could not go on.
He had come to the end. You could see him deteriorate in front of your eyes.

During the three months and six days that he was here, we had so much fun and enjoyed each other, despite his miserable past.
He never lost his faith in people.
He was a wonderful Mastin.
And our other three dogs had a lot of respect for him.

Dear sweet Sany, it was a difficult but a joyful short time that we had together and I want to thank you for so much love that I received from you.
I am sorry that it couldn't have lasted longer.
I wish you a good journey.


Sany - happy among the chickens



So gentle with all other creatures

Six months ago Papa Antoine drove all the way to the Refugio to take Sany home. Sany was too sick to travel by air. Read the uplifting story of their journey here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment