July 22, 2020

Naboo turns 1 year today


Monday, July 20, 2020

Today I am 1 year old, it was quite an exciting year. It did not start very well, mom was pregnant and lived on the street and we were born there, my brother Nadar, sisters Nacia, Dima (ace Nalva) Kady (ace Nalle). Our mama Ona (ace Isla) was very suspicious and protective, one day men who were not so sweet came to catch us and take us to a scary place. Fortunately the people of Ace - Shin were notified and they came to pick us up.

Then there was a carefree time, eating on time, playing with other puppies and above all being safe. One day the people of Ace came to tell me that I was allowed to travel, there were people who wanted me to live with them. I did not know what that meant, after all, I had never had a home anywhere.

After traveling with a large metal bird, I arrived in Zaventem on December 20, 2019 with a delay of three hours. Oh what a crowd of people and unfamiliar sounds.  I did not know  what was happening. I sat in the airplane bench in the back corner, there were still 2 Podencos with me, I overcame my fear and came to look carefully through the holes.

The journey by car to my house went smoothly, peed once in the house when we got home, but after that one of the owners always went with me in the garden and patiently stayed with me.
The first 2 months were carefree, but then something happened that I did not understand so well, they call it puberty. I wanted to assert myself, but together with my owners we went out a lot.

Then I went to the dog school. I don't understand why I have to keep following the same orders. I know them perfectly well and if necessary I follow them. There are a lot of border collies in my class and they are just like robots (haha). According to the teacher I need to pay more attention to my owner, but I have been paying attention for a whole week. if I have an hour of lessons, I pay attention to the other dogs and watch what happens.

I have a very sweet and social character (even if I say so myself) but I am still very active, luckily the one owner is always at home with me and we can do a lot together. When people ask on our walks what breed I am, the owners say an Ace-Shin dog and when they ask if that is rare, they say no there are thousands of happy dogs like me ๐Ÿ˜Š

What am I? My mom is already a crossbreed, daddy would probably be a Rottweiler according to my book, but in fact none of that matters, I'm just Naboo!

I also wish my brother and sisters a happy birthday and I hope that many dogs can find a safe and happy home.

Thanks also to Ace -Shin and the many volunteers for making this all possible

PS, We all came to live ,with the mum, with nice people in Belgium and after Corona we will see each other again.

In the first photo you see me as a puppy in Spain just before I left for my final trip to Belgium

Greetings
Naboo, Marja and Jos











No comments:

Post a Comment