May 26, 2021

Max (formerly Loekie)

 Tuesday, May 25, 2021

I was able to pick up Max in the Corona time, I particularly wanted a Spanish dog. My girlfriend also has a Spaniard from Ace so the choice was quickly made. Max was very scared when he was picked up. But within 15 minutes, he was already very comfortable in the car. Well, the car, which is almost his favourite place, he just loves. Good thing too, because I give driving lessons and Max is allowed in the car. All the students love Max, and vice versa. \

He loves his big sister, my girlfriend's dog. Those two make a nice couple. Max is a cross Jack Russell and Dachshund (is a Jackel) and Lena a Mastif. Crazy games those two have; run, frolic, bark at passers-by, go crazy on the beach, you shout and they spin. Max was already running loose on the beach and in Duin after 3 days, and just listens carefully. At home, Max likes to look out the window over his Kingdom. What an enrichment of your life, such a treasure. I feel really privileged to be able to adopt Max, thank you!











No comments:

Post a Comment