May 26, 2021

Prancer

 Tuesday, May 25, 2021

I arrived in the Netherlands a year ago.

Then after a long journey I had to get back in the car after Maastricht.

How tired I was when I got home.

The first day I found my big brother very scary. Now, on the other hand, he's my best friend, I like nothing more than to explore the world with him.

I've learned that dogs are friendly.

I like to play with them, the funny thing is they think they can run as fast as I can. Stupid of them I am really fast !!

For the rest I like to have fun with cuddly toys, eating bones, watching the house (even though Mom and Dad grumble that I shouldn't bark).

But I also really enjoy cuddling, which is why I always sneak up against Mom at night.

I will show you some pictures from last year.

My story started as a dumped dog in Spain and will end as an adventurer in the Netherlands.



No comments:

Post a Comment