May 17, 2021

Angelique

Monday, May 17, 2021


Our Spanish diva is doing great!

Although I still had to carry her to the car when I picked her up in Overijse, she got out quickly at home. We then immediately went into the garden for a pee and to stretch our legs. A bit uncomfortable. She relieved herself once on Wednesday with a very guilty look afterwards. and since then she prefers to go to the park 200m away. She is not at all anxious about cars and stuff here on the street and is always ready when I pick up the lead. Her response to other dogs is different but +. She completely ignores barking dogs and sniffs friendly dogs for a while and then continues.

She is very affectionate, but she is also successful on her own. An hour, 2 hours ... she is always happy in her basket or on the couch when I get home. Last night she only slept downstairs the first night, at 7:30 I heard her for the first time. She was very excited when I came down.

1 firm “no” was enough to teach her that she cannot go upstairs. There is currently no door between the living room and the hall, but she does not go beyond the doorway. Super handsome of her!

She enjoys all the human attention, loves to go for a walk and already has a favorite stuffed animal that she drags from the couch to her basket and back 😍.

We only have to work on the cat for a while. But I think it will be fine. This morning she was a bit calmer. The cat is used to dogs and blows away. The first 3 days she barked immediately at the sight of the cat, not anymore this morning.

I am very happy with her! She is also very easy when I compare with other adoption stories.

Tonight there is the meeting with my brother's dogs, if that goes just as smoothly as the rest it will be all right. A bit of a vice ... yesterday I went to get a fork and in the meantime she had already started on my lunch πŸ˜‚

Thank you very much for this opportunity! We are very happy with each other πŸ₯°






 

No comments:

Post a Comment