November 29, 2020

NEVER LEAVE YOUR DOG UNATTENDED

Friday 27 November 2020
I AM NOT ALLOWED IN THE SHOP


My owner has to go to supermarket shopping every week.
I may run next to the bicycle, so I can stretch my legs and get some fresh air.


It's lovely running through the puddles with a breath of wind through my hair. We have arrived at the supermarket. Baasje gets off her bicycle and I am tied to a pole or fence.

I wait outside faithfully while my owner does her shopping inside. For me it is now normal to see all those people going in and out. People who walk or cycle past me. I just wait patiently for my owner.
Hey, there comes a man to pet me, that's sweet, but then he unties my lead and quickly takes me around the corner. Before I know it I am in a dark room, the floor is hard. It is not comfortable.
Where am I.....? owner where are you? what happened to me ..? The bumps and curves let me slide from left to right in this dark space.
Where am I going ??? Suddenly we stop and I hear 2 men talking outside this dark space. The doors open and the light hurts my eyes. I am jerked out and put in a dirty box. No warm blanket, water or food to be found. I can hardly turn around in so small cubicle.
I can also see other unfortunates, they are all very sad. Boss where am I? Where are you?
The moral of the story : NEVER LEAVE YOUR DOG OUTSIDE UNATTENDED WHILE YOU ARE INSIDE IF ONLY FOR ONE MINUTE. 
ACT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE AND BEFORE YOUR DOG ENDS UP IN THE WRONG HANDS AND IS USED AS A BREEDING DOG OR FIGHTING DOG.  

Source: https://www.facebook.com/dierenpolitie.limburg/posts/1623997364429767

Text of following poster is translated below it.


WARNING Would you leave your cell phone or baby unattended at a store? Dogs tied up at shops are regularly mistreated or stolen to end up in breeding farms, or used in fighting or training dogs to fight. Dogs can be frightened and then may bite.That can lead to a deadly injection for the dog. Leaving your dog unattended at a store will put your dog's life in DANGER.



No comments:

Post a Comment