November 07, 2020

In Memoriam - Mateo and Tia

 


I hereby want to pass on that I had to put my 2 wonderful adopted darlings from Ace to sleep, the red with freckles (Mateo) I had to put to sleep on 17/1/20 after a few attacks.The Bodegeuro (Tia) I had to put to sleep on 21/10/20, she turned out to have a liver tumour that was rupturing, an operation unfortunately did not help.

They are both from 4/30/2009 in Belgium.

They were both super sweet dogs, very affectionate, smart and really good, I could easily let them run loose. Mateo was very timid and a bit shy, he was crazy about his ball. Tia was the boss but also so sweet with him, she could read and write so cleverly, she was also crazy about wine, probably still a relic of life on the street. How I miss them, it is so empty in the house .... what a friendship I had for them, impossible to describe.

Best regards Iranka








No comments:

Post a Comment