November 09, 2020

Update Xavi (Mister Coucou)

 Monday 9 November 2020

Woof everyone, my name is Xavi (ACE Mister Coucou). On May 26 I arrived at my owners house in Belgium. I immediately felt at home! After 3 weeks of getting used to my house, my owners said I had to go to school, but I love to do that! In the meantime I am already in the advanced group and I am learning all kinds of commands that I always execute perfectly. 

The vet in Spain must have measured something wrong because he said that I was going to weigh about 20 kilos, in the meantime I am already 35 kilos and he also said that my shoulders would not come higher than 55 cm. However I can look cute with my face on the table when my owners eat so he was a bit off. Now I know why my boss jokingly calls me "pony"! 

My owners really need me because it is full of cats here! I chase all those cunning beasts away! Every day I go to play with my friends on the dog meadow because otherwise my owners will not be able to rest in the evening. Then I prefer to lie on the couch with my boss or I nibble on the furniture. 

I am a sweet boy who says hello to all people I meet, even if they are sometimes a bit scared of me: (hopefully my 7 brothers and sisters and my mom Mayi will have also found a home already! See you soon! Xavi. Greetings Marijke and Matthias A lick from Xavi










No comments:

Post a Comment