December 29, 2020

Update Linus

Monday 28 December 2020

Hello everyone,

Another message from Linus. I have been with my owners for almost a year now and I am having a great time. My buddy Sam and I are real brothers and because Sam is blind, I have secretly taken over his leadership a bit. This year was my first Christmas in the Netherlands and we really had to have a Christmas photo.. It shouldn't have been just for me, but well, sometimes you can't escape it. My owner likes to walk a lot and long and we can always come along. Lovely along the water or in the forest. I listen so well that I can always go too. Not in the beginning, it was built up very slowly. She knew how to give me so much confidence that I can now be let go without any problems. But only in the woods and by the water, not along the street and in the residential areas. I was really lucky and I am grateful to everyone for that. Dear people of ACE, you make the difference and give light to the darkness for every dog. I wish you, together with my buddy Sam and my owners a very good and healthy 2021.






No comments:

Post a Comment