December 16, 2020

Mila has been with her new owners for almost a year.

 Wednesday, December 16, 2020 

She turned 8 on December 7. She is doing well, she runs next to my scooter, on busy roads on the leash and on quiet roads. We both love that! She is super playful. Balls, sticks, flosses and Frisbees she picks up everything and puts it at my feet. She crawls half on our sons' lap and starts to listen to my husband and to walk along. In short, a super dog! Lately she's even been a bit naughty now and then. Then she suddenly runs away very fast in the yard to score a winter carrot from the horse box or a horse fig, or just a quick run through the meadow. Then she races to me and sits neatly in front of me and looks reminds me of .. “Eh .... that I just HAD to do that! I can not help it." Inside she is cosy and calm and listens very well. She is a happy, sweet and grateful dog. We all love her.





No comments:

Post a Comment