January 24, 2021

In memoriam Zorra

Friday, January 22, 2021

Hello, more than 12 years ago I was very lucky to be able to adopt Zorra (known to Ace as Lovely).

A shy but very wise and intelligent Zorra. I gave her the names Zorrafina, Bonita, Teodora á la Malaga, nickname Zorra. I had to put Zorra to sleep last night because of an acute liver failure. A great loss, Zorra was a small dog with a great character. She was able to become 13 years old.

Zorra has been with me 24 hours a day for 12 years, has always been my great support and help. You could talk to Zorra, she understood everything. The fact that I was able to experience her for 12 years has of course been a great wealth. Still, her loss does not outweigh the fact that we have been able to enjoy her for 12 years. Now all dogs (and other animals) are unique but Zorra was still much more unique.

She is buried in the woods with her friend Rex.

Dorette



No comments:

Post a Comment