October 20, 2020

Sjoeke and Bolt (Ace Javi)

 Monday 19 October 2020

My name is Sjoeke, I have been living with my owners for over 7 years now. I am so everywhere where my mom is. A friend  joined us two and a half weeks ago. Really he's a little white rocket! My mommy says he's coming to strengthen our family. And honest?! At first I didn't like the thought of sharing my mommy. Sometimes it is still a bit crazy. But I am now addicted to that little bouncing ball.

I'm Bolt, that's what they call me here. I was once Javi out of the killing station. Did you know that besides Sjoeke and our mistress, I also get cool mini-people, so crazy that they play with me ?! Playing around with Sjoeke is a daily routine. Just like cuddling with the mistress. When we see our leads, we both jump. Yeah, we're going to the forest! How grateful we are for bringing us home!





No comments:

Post a Comment