November 16, 2019

It's back .....

             

After a long absence, the English Blog is back. About nine months ago, Google stopped supporting Blogger, which meant that a new platform was needed. I struggled and struggled with the new site, but could never discover how to post photographs on it. And since photos of the dogs are an essential part of the stories, I finally stopped even trying a few months ago. In all the blog has been more or less inactive since March, bar a couple of (photo less) posts.

I will do my best to post regularly from now on. 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, and welcome back, Clodagh. I missed you and I'm sure many others did too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and I am so very sorry it's taken me nearly a year to reply. I must make a habit of looking for comments. There are not usually many but that is no excuse. Hope you are enjoying the more regular posts now.

      Delete
    2. Thank you and so many apologies for taking nearly a year to reply . I should check the comments more often.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back, Clodagh! I'm a month late writing this but it's great to have your ACE English blog back. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I noticed the time of my earlier post (10 minutes ago!) is wrong I'm actually writing this at 11.25pm on 12/12/2019. A minor problem, as it's wonderful to have photos and news too from ACE via Clodagh's brilliant talents. (ACE dog Brugge's sponsor)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much. I am sorry it has taken me six months to reply. I really must make a habit of reading the comments. There are not many usually but that's no excuse.

    ReplyDelete