August 06, 2016

Pip - a golden basket for a golden doggie!

Pip (ACE Frida 8795)

Hello everyone,

A message about my cute, dear dog Pip. Pip was in the shelter in Spain for the first few months of her life. She was found in a trash can with a few of her brothers and sisters. Fortunately, there was a quick adoption and Pip came to the Netherlands. Unfortunately, after a few days that did not work out and then she spent the next half year in a very nice foster family. From there I adopted her.

I took home a very anxious dog. Afraid of everything, but her greatest fear was for people. She trusted no one so there was work to do. Little by little she began to trust me and she came out of her shell and I began to see a nice cheeky sweet dog under the fearful exterior.

I have my own dog walking business and that proved to be perfect for Pip. Every day, nice and loose walking in the woods with all dog friends around her. She is now, after one year,  a completely different dog. Super sweet, very cocky, very affectionate and a foodie for all you can eat. She can get along with all dogs and she is beginning to find strangers less and less scary. At home she is completely at ease and she is also lazy and loves to lounge on the sofa.

In short, in one sentence: The best decision of my life. I found her her golden basket and I definitely found my golden dog.

Lots of love,
Patricia and Pip


Lounging on the sofa!



Cheeky, sweet dog.



Lovely walks with doggie friends.












No comments:

Post a Comment