August 06, 2016

Fado - my adopted ACE dog



Fado came to us at the end of April and from the moment I took him in my arms, when I took him out of his crate at the airport, I was in love. That feeling gets stronger every day and after the first day when he felt it was all a little strange, he has fully embraced his new free life. He follows me closely wherever I am and listens 100x better than MiMi, my other dog who I've already had from a puppy. Fado is happy and grateful, he is soft and can be cuddled like a baby. Every morning it's as if he wakes up to sunny weather and blue sky, he is sooo happy! It is impossible not to be grateful that he has come into my life.

In terms of health, he only had problems with his teeth, and I had to have some of them taken out.  Now he admittedly does not have many left, but he has no more inflamed gums and has no problems eating.

Furthermore, he needed some time to get used to the cat, so I just kept them apart for the first few weeks, but after that it was good. The cat is old and it is clear that Fado feels that she is nearing the end of her days. He is in love with her, licking her ears and watching over her; unbelievably sweet!

The contact with ACE, the transport and transfer of Fado and then the aftercare all ran smoothly and pleasantly. I never for one second regretted that I've chosen an adoption dog.

I'm happy with my pack !!


Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment