August 19, 2016

Barud - almost killed at the killing station. From No 46 to having the time of his life. We did it!!!!

Hello everyone,

A week away occasionally is good for each of us. We can watch from a distance once we've stepped outside the gates. And then back to work. That's our life, whoever we are and wherever.

And here's what's happened to our Barud.

Fabienne tells his story ...

He lingered in my mind. I wasn't able to help him at the time but he was on my mind all night. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I went back next day to get him. He felt like a king, so infinitely grateful.What a treasure. Barud, with his beautiful spotted scarf markings around his neck, is cheerful and sweet, so infinitely good natured and very people orientated. A Top Dog. An ideal companion for the whole family. Who will help this stunning boy begin a whole new chapter in his life. Soon.

And now his boss says ...

I have added some photos of our Barud in this email. He has had 'the time of his life' on this his first trip to Sardinia, with his best friend Thelma very close by his side. He is besotted and wants to be with her all the time. He is in luuuve :) He really is a Top Dog.

 And a word from Barud ...

My life hung on a thread ... a surge of happiness washed over me when I left the killing station. My happiness is complete, thanks to ACE SHIN and to all those who fought for me. 
To my wonderful masters ... my happiness will never fade.

A grateful paw from Barud!


A little stroll together - Barud nearest and Thelma by his side.



In luurve ...



Fun at the seaside



Race you!!!



Happy dogs and happy boss head for home and a nice rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment