April 23, 2016

Judy in Foster in North Netherlands



Judy

Last night, Judy arrived and I let her outside to meet with my own six dogs. This went vey well and she was even OK with the cat.

She spent the night in the bench and it went fine.With food she does her best. Pia had already said that it was best to feed her in the bench and I could see why. She eat everything and when I left her she was still watching from the bench to see if there was still something she could have.

Our walks went pretty well. I had her on a flex line o so she could have some freedom to browse and sniff. All in all, a great dog for beginners and well as a great addition to a pack.

Ineke

More information on Judy found here.


Getting to know the pack



A toy is always a source of comfort



What a beautiful face



Come and visit, please do.


No comments:

Post a Comment