April 23, 2016

Hello from Gabber (Robert at ACE)



Gabber

I was called Robert in the Refugio and now I am called Gabber and I met my new family on Tuesday 19th January. So now, on 19th April, also a Tuesday, we've been together for three months.

From the beginning, every day has been a holiday.

My boss agrees and says that I should enjoy life and hang out the garlands so I have!!!

I can not thank you all enoughbut special thanks go to the dear ones who saved me from the death station.

I would therefore beg you to try to save as many as you can, big or small, old or young. We are all sweet and so grateful for a second chance. Please if you can, help my friends who are still in danger.

Thanks to all the volunteers and everyone else for the help you perform with this beautiful work, so that we can be adopted.

Big hugs and a lot of licks (I love to give licks)

Gabber

No comments:

Post a Comment