April 09, 2016

Fonne (ACE Boston)



The cats are my best friends

Fonne has been with us fo a whole year now - we could not have imagined a sweeter dog. 

I love to get visits from other dogs, love going camping and I think that sleeping in a tent is great fun as is roaming around the pasture. But I also walk beautifully on the lead. 

Razz and Roesti, the cats here at home are my best friends. Occasionally I'm a little bit bad and dig holes in the garden and hide all my toys. At the moment I love to rest my head on my mommy's bely, because in two weeks time I will have a big brother. I look forward to lots of walks with the buggy.

Thank you for the great work you do!

Femke and Sam


A real Dutch peron with my pigtails



Camping is such fun 



I walk beautifully on the lead



With my buddy





No comments:

Post a Comment