September 04, 2020

Fabienne's diary: Imogen, I'm coming with you !!!



We had just had a drink, just in between jobs, somewhere in the campo. When I went to wash my hands, she was sitting there, right in front of the door. When she saw me she lay down on her back and I was allowed to rub her tummy and she followed me wherever I went.

When I asked if she belonged to someone we were told she was a mutt that had been dumped, and was now hanging around hoping to find some food or someone who would have mercy on her. Just imagine, still a puppy at 6 months old, left to fend for herself.

When we walked to the car, she just came along, she felt that a positive change was coming for her.  She is a sweetheart. She is gradually loosening up and is all kindness, a cheerful, good girl. Her character is also great, but she is beautiful too.

She is going to be a good lady and therefore needs exercise, a large garden, and a very motivated family or owner, because she still has a lot to learn.

For more information about lovely Imogen, please click on her name.

No comments:

Post a Comment