August 19, 2018

You should REALLY read this to the end !!




❤️ I am your dog and I want to say this to you.

I know that people have stressful lives. You have a job and maybe you have children that you have to educate. You always seem to be in a hurry, and you often forget to take the time to really enjoy life.
Take a good look at me. Do you see how my big brown eyes look back at you? My eyes become less clear when I get older. I start getting gray hair around my soft muzzle. I can see the love in your eyes.
What do you see in mine? Can you see my soul? Someone who loves you more than anyone else on this earth? Someone who forgives you everything, and only wants to be with you?

This is all I ask: that you occasionally spend some time with me, even if only for a few minutes. It often seems that you spend time looking at other dogs on your screen, some for example, who have already died.

Sometimes we die too early and too fast and that breaks your heart. Sometimes we get older so slowly that you do not even notice it. Despite my moist eyes and gray nose, I will never stop loving you.

Tomorrow or next week I could no longer be here. One day you will have more grief for me than you ever thought possible and you will wish you could spend another day with me.

But today I am here, so come and sit with me and let us enjoy each other.

Do not talk to me like you're my teacher, but as I am, a living soul. Stroke my fur, look me in the eye and talk to me.

You want to share your life with someone who will share your feelings and memories, well here I am!
I am a dog, a living being. I feel and see the difference between the different characters in people. I do not only see you as a dog on two legs - I know who you are. You are a human being and I love you despite your peculiarities.

Just sit on the floor with me. Step into my world. Look me in the eye and whisper in my ears. Speak from your heart and let me really get to know you. Life is too short.

So please ... Come and sit with me and enjoy the beautiful moments we have together.

I love you.

Your dog ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment