July 04, 2016

Peewee reassures Femke



Peewee reassures Femke, who has flown to Holland - Femke, from now on things can only get better. 

" I know it feels funny but now that you have left your foster mama, Diane, your luck will coninue!  
Years ago I was also saved from a commercial breeder and was lucky and found my new bosses.  I'm really being spoilt here. Since then things are great. You will learn how to use them ... you just wait and see. You look sad and they all run to you. Really they all do. 'My sweet little Bolleke, Knolleke, what is the probem?' And when I look a bit more sad, I get a nice slice of soft turkey, yes, soft, not this hard stuff. Wait and see!"

The airport is a bit scary, phew but that's just for a little while and then, little friend, everything will be fine ... let's forget the sad past and enjoy the loving and being spoilt. Good luck, enjoy it all. And now I'm going back to my heaven on earth.
Love Peewee!"

No comments:

Post a Comment