July 02, 2016

Cuddle - with us for a year





Hello everyone,

Today, to the day, it is a whole year since Cuddle arrived. On June 30th, 2015, around 1 am at night, after several hours delay, he took his first tentative steps on Belgian soil. His first meeting with the two other cats was cautious and they were all wary and it was a short but also a sleepless night. Now, one year later, everyone has found their niche and it's all running smoothly here, as if it has never been otherwise. I would like to thank everyone at ACE for everything they do for both dogs and cats. In October I too am going to Malaga to go help for a week as a volunteer and hopefully I can contribute a little to the fantastic work of ACE. I include recent photos of Cuddle and I'll see you soon!


Sandra




No comments:

Post a Comment