August 30, 2015

Indiana's story



Sweet innocent Indiana - joy wrapped up in fur.

I'm only four months old but my life so far has been sad. My mama was an ordinary cat who should have been able to expect a home, a pillow, a bowl of food, a garden and a boss who loved her. Unfortunately her boss didn't love her and abandoned her. After that mama became pregnant and it was difficult, so difficult that she died shortly after giving birth to her kittens. 

All my brothers and sisters, died too. Only me and my brother survived, thanks to the hard work of some kind and devoted people who bottle fed us until we were old enough to manage on our own. I was given the pretty name of Indiana and, just like my mama, it takes very little to make me happy. I dream of coming home with you. 

I'm not a pedigree cat, not a Persian or a Siamese cat. I am just an ordinary black and white cat but I'm a first class hugger. Really first class. I am house trained and very devoted. When you get to know me you'll find me more beautiful every day and when we grow up together I will not be an ordinary cat any more but the favourite of the house, that's for sure.


A modest, black and white cat but a first class hugger!



More beautiful every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment