April 26, 2015

Messages from Emanuel, Lisashenka and Plumita



My name is Emanuel...

I emigrated to Belgium nearly two years ago and don't regret it. I have great playmates and my bosses look after me as if I were a king. They are very proud of me and consider me a big boy now. I also like playing with the cats - when I'm not chasing a ball or a ring. I also enjoy lying in the sun but I also like to lie inside, in the office or on a blanket. My bosses also like to take me in the car. I think car rides are great.

 It's very nice here. I think I'll stay. 


Click here for pictures that my boss made of me, handsome hunk huh ??


**************


 I am Lisashenka

When I came here in early March, conditions were less than favourable. The day before I arrived, a colleague of my bosses had passed away after a short illnes. 

My name is now Lisa because my bosses thought that a Russian name does not really fit a Scottish sheepdog. Besides, their neighbour is Russian and they don't want her to think they are always calling her, rather than me. Personally, I don't know what my name sounds like, because I am deaf.

My bosses found that a bit difficult in the beginning, but I do my best and it's starting to improve.They also have cats that I want to round up as if they were sheep, but my bosses don't allow me to do that. The cats scratch me and then get petted. Cats hey! 

What I find so brilliant here is that the owners take me out in the car. It's fun. I'm really good on the lead, as if I'd already been to the dog school. My boss is so proud. 

Here they also have a Spaniard, Emanuel, and recently they've adopted a small thing called Plumita. She's even more energetic than I am. But I adopted her as my puppy, so now the others accept her. 

The boss also made beautiful pictures of me. To see them click here.


******




I am Plumita

I sometimes get into trouble with my dad, because I am so small and frisky. Sadly on March 29th at the airport I had to say goodbye to my brother George. But I have been told that he has also had a happy ending, so I feel bettter.

It's fine here in this cozy nest with all these other playmates, but I think I'm the star. I have fallen on my feet and feel I've always lived here. I steal everyone's heart with my playfulness. It's always great when you can make people happy, right?Where you can make great people all happy with it right?

I'm still not quite housebroken, but I'm working on it ;-). Actually, my bosses are very curious to see what I will look like when I grow up. I can definitely say that we have a real dog's life here. What a life! With our paws in the butter ! I send greetings to Spain, but I'm not coming back!!!!


Now for my pictures, they are obviously great !! Click here to see them.




No comments:

Post a Comment