April 19, 2015

Friends for Life



A letter from Gerrie ...

This morning I was watching the replay of Irene Moors and Carlo Boshard. There were many guests and there were many questions. It was a promotion for their new single, which is all about how important friends are.  

I was partly watching to encourage myself. And yes, who should be sitting there in from of me, two of my best friends for life. Two Bodeguero contemporaries from ACE. Male (Pocoloco) and Friend (foxyfoxtrot). I want to emphasize, once again, what fine dogs they are. 

My two Bodeguero contemporaries would have been destined to hunt, they probably do still but this time it's for the balls I throw for them and which they have no problem fetching and bringing back to me. During walks on the beach, people are silent, watching, filming because for the dogs the ball is sacred. Yes, and so is the boss of course. 

Look, just in front of my nose. True friends for life.

Greetings from my two little friends, and of course from me.

Gerrie Baker.

No comments:

Post a Comment