January 24, 2015

Jamie and Tammy (now Jip)


One of our sweet, hard-working students, Jamie, recently met up with Tammy, one of the dogs she looked after while she was with us. It's hard for students. They get attached to the dogs they look after so lovingly, but they are often not in a position to adopt. They are great people and we couldn't do without them. They do a lot of cleaning and manual work as well as talking to the dogs, cuddling them and giving them the affection they badly need. Tammy is now called Jip. Jamie writes: -

January 18 was the day I went to meet Jip's adopters. The nerves raged through my body, I was so anxious to know how she was after all she has been through. I came in and saw Jip; she was lying down. I knelt and gave her a big hug and kisses too. I was so happy that I shed a few tears. She look good and was with super sweet people who will give her all the love she needs. She did not recognize me really but came to me happily. I've spoken a lot about Jip when she was in Spain and many people have asked how she is doing. She looked happy and rested. She now knows that she is safe and has a good home. I will go and see her again, for a quick visit, and I am so happy that she has found a lovely home with such sweet, nice people. 

Jamie 



Tammy, now Jip.



Jamie with Jip - it's been a while since they met.



Happy to see her in her forever home.




Cuddles and sweet words.

No comments:

Post a Comment