December 20, 2016

It's Christmas!!!


Hello everybody,

I'm Lima, te beige curly one.  I'm with my brother Fausto, the brown and whiteone and my sister Mishka. And for the Christmas I went to Cologne.

I heard the boss about talking with her mom and my ears were pricked! Because Christmas = SAUSAGES and many treats! 😊

We stayed overnight in a hotel where we were warmly welcomed and where they still recognized me and my brother from last year. For fearful Mishka it was all very exciting, but she did great!
We feasted on sausages, yummy ham (which we got free, mom and her mother had to pay for their board.)

We also feasted on churros, we are still Spanish after all! Mishka even took a nibble of Fausto's churro!!! We were all a bit surprised when she did, because she is very submissive.

Tired, satisfied and with full bellies we went back home.
We look forward to the next trip!

A paw from the three of us!



No comments:

Post a Comment